Perhaps my most valuable service is Creative Thinking consulting. I like to help non-profits to creatively come up with solutions to their problems. Marketing opportunities, fund raising aid, event planning assistance and so much more are available from my company. The best part is my fees are relative to the need and budget spent (i.e. HIGHLY negotiable). Satisfaction guaranteed. I also work for profit-based businesses, but I like to give back to the community.
- I have been trained by enterprise class instructors who train at Lockheed-Martin, IBM, Intel and many more fortune 400 companies.
- I believe creativity comes from within and everyone has it. I help the organizations I work for to better understand the exercises I use, so they can repeat them on their own after I have finished my project.
- Did I mention that my fees are Highly Negotiable and that my work is guaranteed?
- Confidentiality Absolutely Guaranteed. I know how painful it is to lose confidentiality and be burned by disreputable people.
The following are some of the kinds of services I can provide in the capacity of Creative Counselor.
- Seminars for small businesses and college students in Leadership skills, presentation skills, Lateral Thinking (Out of the Box) and many, many others.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions to look for new opportunities in what appears to be an otherwise well canvassed market or coming up with new product ideas.
- Plan fund raising events.
- Coach your leaders to higher levels of performance.
Personal Development is critical for "you can render to God and humanity no greater service than to make the most of yourself." - Wallace D. Wattles